PDA

View Full Version : Why cheating is bad?

ZCaliptium
27-07-2015, 12:11
Why do you think that cheating is bad?
How I see this game:

Players use their skills to play with others but often players use cheats to play better!
I think cheating is BAD in case of you use "cooked" cheats(which were made by somebody other).
But I've made my cheats for MYSELF! I've used my knowledge of programming to create my cheat mod.
And a lot of time was spent for debugging of every line of my code.

I haven't any gaming skills but i have programming skills. :lol:
WHY I can't use my brain to play better? :confused:
And I ask you because my friends(programmers too) agreed with me!
I want to receive big and argumented answer on this questions!
And if you are f****d kurwa and you can't give me answer - SHUT UP AND GET OUT FROM THIS THEAD... AND KILL YOURSELF!

I know you can ban me on Amsterdam servers. But If you ban me I lose nothing.
7 days... Month... No matter. Anyway I can wait...
Or maybe I will enable dynamic IP and change GUID and play anyway...
Or host my own server... No matter...
Or go to play and cheat in UT or Q3(I love it! ^^)... No matter...

Sorry for my bad English language.

S.a'n~d-y
27-07-2015, 12:35
Quite creative :tup:

Ostap
27-07-2015, 14:15
https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5636&stc=1

Bloodnowsky
27-07-2015, 14:57
lol

shooters_hero
27-07-2015, 15:09
Cheating is bad because to play without cheats requires actual skills and training to become "pro" in this game (or any fps for that matter).

Without cheating you have to use your prediction skills which you develop over time.
Check out the frag videos at gamezone24.net to know what I'm talking about :)

Though I agree with sandy that this is a very creative post, please refrain from trashing and promoting cheats ;)

Petar
27-07-2015, 16:02
How I see this game:

Players use their skills to play with others but often players use cheats to play better!
I think cheating is BAD in case of you use "cooked" cheats(which were made by somebody other).
But I've made my cheats for MYSELF! I've used my knowledge of programming to create my cheat mod.

And if you are f****d kurwa and you can't give me answer - SHUT UP AND GET OUT FROM THIS THEAD... AND KILL YOURSELF!

Dude, seems you have amazing programming skills, I am impressed , that's is genius. BUT in these servers we have rules, and you must respect that. Even if you bypassing ban, we can ban you again, and again, until you'll be clear. Take care about that.
Once again, congratz for your programming skills, but rules are for everyone!
Btw nice screen, its new modification of wallhack. If you use game setings (like shadows , for example) this is allowed.But never hacking game!

Jack.O
27-07-2015, 17:04
peter, ban this piece of shit please. 3 or 4 months

Capricornus
27-07-2015, 17:06
...you have amazing programming skills...
CPlayer *penPlayer = (Cplayer *)CEntity::GetPlayerEntity(iPlayer);
nice cast :lol:

Sam Winchester
27-07-2015, 17:15
How I see this game:

This is Windows98 right? Omg... How you play?

ZCaliptium
27-07-2015, 20:41
Awwwwwwwwww... Nice result...

peter, ban this piece of shit please. 3 or 4 months

KILL YOURSELF! xD

Seriously? Open /Engine/Entities/Entity.h
/* Return Player Entity */
static CEntity *GetPlayerEntity(INDEX iPlayer);
Anyway... SE1 code looks like shit.

This is Windows98 right? Omg... How you play?
1. This screenshot from Virtual Machine. My common system - Linux Mint KDE.
2. Serious Sam Classics: TFE/TSE perfectly works on Win98.

Anyway I see no difference between skilled player and noob with cheats.
For me cheating - it's like using calculator instead manual calculation.

shooters_hero
27-07-2015, 20:49
Anyway I see no difference between skilled player and noob with cheats.
For me cheating - it's like using calculator instead manual calculation.

Well you might hold this opinion but it doesn't make any sense.
You can be sure of it that when we notice you cheating, you'll get a ban.

the whole point of player vs player is getting better and beating your opponents.

Imagine if everyone cheats, everyone uses their 'calculator': then you the player just sits there, moves his mouse in a general direction and clicks BOOM kill/headshot. I don't think that is fun/competitive anymore

ZCaliptium
27-07-2015, 21:14
Why you never ban Mystery(Super Noob)? I know him. He ALWAYS uses light bulbs. Sure I thought because noobs crying and send ban request only for me.
But V109 has a lot of ban requests. But you never ban him because he play like shit even with cheats.
If f****d server rules works for me I think it isn't fairly when another cheaters has immunity for rules.

Let's ban all cheaters. Not only me.

shooters_hero
27-07-2015, 21:30
Sadly there's no autoban for cheating so sometimes cheaters slip through the mazes of the net....
Mystery has been banned serveral times already though...

Zdzichu
27-07-2015, 21:34
ZCaliptium,can you help me in programming?
You know, not in cziting :)

ZCaliptium
27-07-2015, 21:42
Ban - very simple border. It's easy can be bypassed.
Ban by IP? Doesn't work! Because 99% of players have dynamic IP. I have static dedicated IP (for WebServer/FTP/Repository/GameServer) but it can be easy disabled in any moment in the router admin panel.
I know that amsterdam servers use GUID(16-byte uuid) for identify player with changed name or IP.
GUID stores in .plr files (they are in "Players" folder of your game). Easiest way - remove .plr file and new GUID will be generated. Or edit it with HEX editor. I have special program. And I know how to steal GUIDs of another players. But I never do it because I feel sorry for players.

Bloodnowsky
28-07-2015, 01:41
Zeb89 #2 or Dr. Dre #2 ?

Anyway nice work ;) but pls dont use it

Jack.O
28-07-2015, 09:28
KILL YOURSELF! xD

die by AIDS. please

@about mystery
he was banned sometimes, but onl for 5-6 days.

@about V109
i have a proof of his aimbot (i saw it one time). i can post it if u want. but for me - he is just a camping noob (red room on fortress) and nothing more.

ZCaliptium
28-07-2015, 12:49
Anyway nice work ;) but pls dont use it

Thx, Blowjobsky. =P

Bloodnowsky
28-07-2015, 12:55
Blowjobsky.... lol

Evolta
28-07-2015, 14:26
In my opinion this is very awesome and really nice work!
I wish I was able to create cheats like this.

But to use it in a server where the rule states: no cheats, would be wrong.
I fully agree with you when you say that you can create your own server and cheat there, your game, your server, your rules, your fun.

If ostap would be able to make a server where cheats are allowed AND if he would be able to make sure these cheats will NOT be used in other servers I would have no problem with it. I would just not play in the servers with cheaters, takes away the fun and tactics of the game (if played against non-cheaters)

CLICK
28-07-2015, 17:15
This looks interesting, but useless against Lexa :lmao2:

Bloodnowsky
28-07-2015, 18:13
:haha:

Tin Kesaro
29-07-2015, 11:03
CPlayer *penPlayer = static_cast<CPlayer*>(CEntity::GetPlayerEntity(iPlayer));?

Capricornus
29-07-2015, 20:38
CPlayer *penPlayer = static_cast<CPlayer*>(CEntity::GetPlayerEntity(iPlayer));?
dynamic_cast

[Rocketers] Alex
30-07-2015, 07:05
If ostap would be able to make a server where cheats are allowed AND if he would be able to make sure these cheats will NOT be used in other servers I would have no problem with it. I would just not play in the servers with cheaters, takes away the fun and tactics of the game (if played against non-cheaters)

it's easy, this type of cheating is blocked elementary.
We can do servers where these cheats will not work

Skyward
30-07-2015, 12:08
@ ZCaliptium:

A cheat, under all its forms, is something that gives you a technical advantage over your opponent. It's unfair and prohibited, whatever if you did it yourself or not.

In your case, the radar displays you the opponents's position - you don't have to search them anymore: first advantage.
The player's names over their heads through the walls acts like a wallhack - You don't need to predict their exact positions anymore and you can attack them with much more accuracy: That was the second advantage.

These two works (not to mention the other features available displayed at the bottom of your screen) which would normally require a bit of mental and dexterity are simply doffed from you and ease the way you are playing.

Every player should be equal, and play the game as it is at its release, without any added or modified features that are not explicitly allowed in the game or by the game developpers.

Your reference with calculator does no sense and it makes you go for an hypocrite who tries to justify himself, but you're nothing more than a cheater, using illegal advantages to ruin other player's games and gain victories without having to do any effort.

From my side, you'll be banned.

CLICK
30-07-2015, 12:39
@ZCaliptium
Dude, you should use your programming skills to create something useful and maybe earn some money instead...
Have you ever thought about creating Anti-Cheat, or helping to fix this game (removing bugs etc...) and do something good :wtf:?

using illegal advantages to ruin other player's games
Legal advantages are better equipment for example: gaming mouse, high-end PC, smooth monitor, good headsets and most important thing for this game - stable and high q connection.

Btw, using calculator on math test is not legal thing, but u can use it while you are doing homework (own server) ...so it is a pretty good comparison. :P

Petar
30-07-2015, 23:11
@ ZCaliptium:

A cheat, under all its forms, is something that gives you a technical advantage over your opponent. It's unfair and prohibited, whatever if you did it yourself or not.

In your case, the radar displays you the opponents's position - you don't have to search them anymore: first advantage.
The player's names over their heads through the walls acts like a wallhack - You don't need to predict their exact positions anymore and you can attack them with much more accuracy: That was the second advantage.

These two works (not to mention the other features available displayed at the bottom of your screen) which would normally require a bit of mental and dexterity are simply doffed from you and ease the way you are playing.

Every player should be equal, and play the game as it is at its release, without any added or modified features that are not explicitly allowed in the game or by the game developpers.

Your reference with calculator does no sense and it makes you go for an hypocrite who tries to justify himself, but you're nothing more than a cheater, using illegal advantages to ruin other player's games and gain victories without having to do any effort.

From my side, you'll be banned.

He was banned many times for wallhacking, also used some game bugs! :tup::tup::tup:

ZCaliptium
31-07-2015, 00:06
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Me banned permanent! Every player will see my name in banlist every time when looking for statistics! It's like memorial in the park! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

*changing IP, GUID and MNAME*

Ostap
31-07-2015, 00:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrFug34NbFo

ZCaliptium
31-07-2015, 00:57
Nice video! Thanks for making me happy! =P

[Rocketers] Alex
31-07-2015, 01:08

Evolta
31-07-2015, 12:38
@ZCaliptium
Dude, you should use your programming skills to create something useful and maybe earn some money instead...
Have you ever thought about creating Anti-Cheat, or helping to fix this game (removing bugs etc...) and do something good :wtf:?

http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/showthread.php?28536-Article-Serious-Tournament-Mod-(BOTS)-RELEASE/page5

Maybe something that can be fixed

Btw, using calculator on math test is not legal thing, but u can use it while you are doing homework (own server) ...so it is a pretty good comparison. :P
Don't really like this comparison. On math tests a calculator is often allowed when the difficulty of the questions increase.

I would rather compare it with drunk-driving. It's way faster than that stupid bike and cheaper than a taxi. But if you get caught you'll pay the price.
(In this comparison I ignore all facts on safety)

ZCaliptium
31-07-2015, 14:15
Alex;20237']5638

@CLICK I see no reason for making anticheat because it exists in RF/SamTrack. And visual cheats like WH/Radar CAN'T be detected from server because it haven't sync. Cheats - only small plugin for bigger addon(SSE).

Skyward
31-07-2015, 20:28
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Me banned permanent! Every player will see my name in banlist every time when looking for statistics! It's like memorial in the park! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

I will keep banning you everytime I'll see you around the servers.

Jack.O
31-07-2015, 21:12
Alex;20244']
Я убрал бан - как и обещал.

also
admins, bloodnowsky asked this guy about cheats. keep ur eyes on him.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oobt32i0n9keuuz/blowjobsky.JPG

Petar
01-08-2015, 00:34
Hi guys! Finally, for me is does'n matter skilled or lowskilled players are here. I respekt honest players, and those who always telling truth in my face! I've always keeping my principes in game and in life.Most important, I think ,everyone of us always have a choice, about own acts!

shooters_hero
01-08-2015, 01:25

You got some serious issues right there ZCaliptium...
Use your skills for the good of the game or don't, whatever. When you're caught cheating; the perma-ban never rests ;)

[Rocketers] Alex
01-08-2015, 01:45
Try it:

Switch to connect to the normal server or anti-cheat server (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/downloads.php?do=file&id=382)

Server: SE-1.07 /Red Station +RF +AC/ Normal

His cheats on this server will not work.

Jack.O
01-08-2015, 08:45
who delete/edit posts?

ZCaliptium
01-08-2015, 12:52
Alex;20256']Try it:

Switch to connect to the normal server or anti-cheat server (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/downloads.php?do=file&id=382)

Server: SE-1.07 /Red Station +RF +AC/ Normal

His cheats on this server will not work.

Почему работать то не будут? Explain!

Ostap
01-08-2015, 13:36
who delete/edit posts?

Posts were removed due to violation of Forum Rules (https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/content.php?r=15-server-rules) , paragraph 16:

16. Please refrain from excessively posting in languages other than english (International chatterboxes, shoutbox and hosted Clan forums are excluded from this rule).

Bloodnowsky
01-08-2015, 13:49
This is not gz ... Use english, n00bs :pitiful:

:P

ZCaliptium
01-08-2015, 14:34
Demo with projectile teleporter.

CLICK
01-08-2015, 14:38
On public server with players - bad sync?

ZCaliptium
01-08-2015, 14:54
@CLICK I can modify world only on my own server. Maybe spawn some mobs or put insta-killing fields on all items. =P
But on public server any visual cheats work without issues.

Ostap
01-08-2015, 16:20
I will keep banning you everytime I'll see you around the servers.

It will not be long ...

the pleasure of defeating someone ...wont last long ...

Skyward
01-08-2015, 19:28
It will not be long ...

the pleasure of defeating someone ...wont last long ...

The pleasure of defeating people follows me ever since I started to play videogames online, 2007. It's my fuel and it keeps driving me to victory.

Ostap
01-08-2015, 20:03
...........It's my fuel and it keeps driving me to victory.

LOL
fair enough

[Rocketers] Alex
01-08-2015, 20:04
Почему работать то не будут? Explain!

make screen on this server (with command @config and radar and wh + current player table)

like this:

ZCaliptium
01-08-2015, 20:59
Alex;20271']make screen on this server (with command @config and radar and wh + current player table)

like this:

I can't make screen for you. Me banned again. =P

ZCaliptium
07-08-2015, 21:58
Some experiments:

Ostap
08-08-2015, 01:34
Totally nice dude ...
you should team up with Alex and make a mod out of it ...or addition to RF functionality....

ZCaliptium
12-08-2015, 00:41
Some public tests with my comrade!

Evolta
16-08-2015, 11:26
First you claim that being banned is no problem for you.
Now you say that you cannot make a screenshot like Alex asked you since you are banned.. (I'm eager to see this screenshot xD)

Cmon just play with the servers, test the limits ;) testers are needed to get progress in the anti-cheat war.
But better yet,.. join our side and help with your knowledge prevent cheating.

ZCaliptium
16-08-2015, 14:25
First you claim that being banned is no problem for you.
Now you say that you cannot make a screenshot like Alex asked you since you are banned.. (I'm eager to see this screenshot xD)

Cmon just play with the servers, test the limits ;) testers are needed to get progress in the anti-cheat war.
But better yet,.. join our side and help with your knowledge prevent cheating.

I am FAIR CHEATER! xD I never bypass the ban because I don't want. Game isn't vital thing for me. I can spend my free time for upgrading my cheats or for making SSE, ASM L and another projects. I think programming is more interesting than playing games.

And I can't join the server with the CLEAR Serious Sam without any changes. It has only NOCD. My comrade can't join too with the CLEAR Serious Sam Steam Licence.

Jockant
17-08-2015, 16:54
Impressive, but were I to possess such coding skills, I wouldn't utilize them in public.
Unless of course it was a cheats allowed or own server.

[Rocketers] Alex
20-08-2015, 05:47

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/downloads.php?do=file&id=382

ZCaliptium
20-08-2015, 22:21

I think your "anticheat" is doing it wrong!
I think your "anticheat" doesn't deserve it`s wage!
I think your "anticheat" is shit!

"/ce_bUseCalculatedCRC=1"

Get rekt!

[Rocketers] Alex
20-08-2015, 23:00
you bypassed) molotok. I am not surprised. Possibilities of functions of Engine are very limited. Normal anti-cheat can only be done in the form of mod. But to bypass the crc check not every player can. You could do it.

not bad :)

Evolta
23-08-2015, 17:23
I seriously wish I could program like that. But too bad I cannot. Hopefully I will learn some more about programming in the near future though :D
I'm really interested in how you do these things and how difficult it is. Coz I really think these skills can also contribute to the community in a good way.

Ostap
24-08-2015, 07:54
I seriously wish I could program like that. But too bad I cannot. Hopefully I will learn some more about programming in the near future though :D
I'm really interested in how you do these things and how difficult it is. Coz I really think these skills can also contribute to the community in a good way.

If you seen futurama ...you already know some basics in programming :

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5684&stc=1

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5685&stc=1

Evolta
24-08-2015, 12:39
If you seen futurama ...you already know some basics in programming :

:lol::tup:

Well I have made a little program in Excel using macro's, did a course on Java and tried to make some websites with HTML and CSS. But I need to learn a lot more B)

ZCaliptium
24-08-2015, 12:39

Really? I am self-learned coder. I think you can learn too. I think programming is no more harder than cleaning the toilet.

Evolta
24-08-2015, 12:40
Really? I am self-learned coder. I think you can learn too. I think programming is no more harder than cleaning the toilet.

No idea where to start (if you take serious sam as example)