PDA

View Full Version : Playing Teams - Mystery and Atom [Inter Play clan]

sebastian
03-04-2015, 21:43
When i played on Your server [Le Petear - Unlimited Frags] on the map Hole, also played Mystery. Later on reached Atom [Inter Play clan]. Other players left on the server; I was from Mystery and Atom [Inter Play clan] and they started play team. Mystery killing of me challenged and humiliated from NOOB, LOOSER and STUPYD POLISH. I have the evidence as Demo recorded.
I Share to download:
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/wZEP8uPh/file.html

Freigeist
05-04-2015, 16:16
well, teaming is not forbidden it's up the admin to decide whether it's or alright or not. i don't think teaming needs to punished but insults devinitively require an action. unluckily i don't have access to the admin panel, at the moment. i'll try to take care of this, though :tup:

Petar
05-04-2015, 16:40
I m not tolerate team playing ,specialy 2 vs 1. Is against fairplay rules, so I would ban these guys. I ve download demo, but are damaged, I mean they are runing in game but players are chaotic and not sincronised. Is tgere anybody have same problems with demos? Or my game are buggy? Btw I was many times witness and banned Mystery for teaming and and cheats.
When you have same problem with cheaters,teamers, trashers is enough to post messages to admins in game console.
We can locate time and server. :tup:

[Rocketers] Alex
05-04-2015, 18:44
When i played on Your server [Le Petear - Unlimited Frags] on the map Hole, also played Mystery. Later on reached Atom [Inter Play clan]. Other players left on the server; I was from Mystery and Atom [Inter Play clan] and they started play team. Mystery killing of me challenged and humiliated from NOOB, LOOSER and STUPYD POLISH. I have the evidence as Demo recorded.
I Share to download:
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/wZEP8uPh/file.html

I m not tolerate team playing ,specialy 2 vs 1.

[Rocketers] Alex
05-04-2015, 18:56
I think a ban for Mystery and Atom, is unfair.

Maybe someone should ban Sebastian, Mad Dog and PutinHell, for insults on a national basis to the Russian population and the former Soviet Union. I have not seen games where a mad dog did not offend the Russians and residents of the former USSR.

Zdzichu
05-04-2015, 20:15
Alex;19362']55265527552855295530

MadDog is insulting with russians,because there is one reason:He are crying,when he is serval times killed by any better russian player,especially,when killer pwn him using cannon.
Even he offered me teaming aganist russians :P

Petar
05-04-2015, 20:25
Since I m not ban Mystery, he is banned by other admin, I will remove Atom's ban. I think is fair. I am bussy, coz working a lot, and can t see everything. But still keep eyes at servers. Alex is right, polish dudes deserve ban for trash.

Enough about this discussion. I 'll close tread!