PDA

View Full Version : Who made Serious difficulty on Shotty Complex?

Marco
16-03-2015, 16:27
Hi there,

Last month I read this: https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1339

And I would ask something similar for the Shotty Complex server.

I think Normal difficulty should be better in a very small map like Complex, this because on Serious diff damages are 2x than their normal values and it's unbalanced (principally because the armors are useless, and a hit from a long distance is -20hp instead of -10hp). Second, could you set a frag or a time limit? 30-40 frags (like Shotty Trouble) or 10-15 minutes should be ok.

Thanks for your attention.

Petar
16-03-2015, 21:09
Hi there,

Last month I read this: https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1339

And I would ask something similar for the Shotty Complex server.

I think Normal difficulty should be better in a very small map like Complex, this because on Serious diff damages are 2x than their normal values and it's unbalanced (principally because the armors are useless, and a hit from a long distance is -20hp instead of -10hp). Second, could you set a frag or a time limit? 30-40 frags (like Shotty Trouble) or 10-15 minutes should be ok.

Thanks for your attention.

I 've made this server, request by some my friends. I selecting serious difficul, because more damages, and faster frags make gameplay dynamic , even low skilled players have a chance against pro players. About frag limits, i am agree is will be usefull, since server are restrated, before new session. I waiting for your opinions guys. :)

Zdzichu
16-03-2015, 21:55
Negative there.

BoyZyatoR
17-03-2015, 09:32
Not that I play these days, but Normal is the best difficulty for shotty servers without a doubt. :P

Marco
17-03-2015, 10:37
I 've made this server, request by some my friends. I selecting serious difficul, because more damages, and faster frags make gameplay dynamic , even low skilled players have a chance against pro players. About frag limits, i am agree is will be usefull, since server are restrated, before new session. I waiting for your opinions guys. :)

Ok, if that's a request by your friends, I respect that. Do you manage also SGI server too? Maybe Complex at normal diff could be placed there, as a second map after finishing Shotty Trouble.

BoyZyatoR
17-03-2015, 19:14
Ok, if that's a request by your friends, I respect that. Do you manage also SGI server too? Maybe Complex at normal diff could be placed there, as a second map after finishing Shotty Trouble.

SGI servers are managed by the clan, me, sic and Black Spirit are admins of it at the moment.

Marco
17-03-2015, 22:06
SGI servers are managed by the clan, me, sic and Black Spirit are admins of it at the moment.

So, could I ask you about adding Shotty Complex in your server? And also Shotty Power?

BoyZyatoR
18-03-2015, 23:30
So, could I ask you about adding Shotty Complex in your server? And also Shotty Power?

It is meant to be only ST server, a server with other shotty maps wouldn't be bad though. I made one new server though, A'dam42 Shotty Server, it has ST, Shotty Complex and Shotty Power. It has normal diff and unlimited ammo. B)

Marco
25-04-2015, 10:55
It is meant to be only ST server, a server with other shotty maps wouldn't be bad though. I made one new server though, A'dam42 Shotty Server, it has ST, Shotty Complex and Shotty Power. It has normal diff and unlimited ammo. B)

Sorry for necroposting, I didn't read your post on march 18th, at 23:30, because at that time I was to my grandmother's home (she died that evening), and later, in the last month, I had no time to login here. I will check, if there is still the new server. Thanks. :)