PDA

View Full Version : ban

Capricornus
15-02-2015, 18:41
WTF? Why I was banned with reason Autoaim?

Bloodnowsky
15-02-2015, 19:38
Uuu capri u bad boiii :D

GlassLady
15-02-2015, 20:34
so, it was indeed you with nickname exhibitionist? Today I saw aimbot, while using the SHOTGUN. However, switching the aimbot on and off, mainly using it with the shotgun. Please, see demos.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 19:41 ----------

In case if people do not know where to get demo files, here is the link to my cloud: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/c56669f655be/Capri

Capricornus
15-02-2015, 21:16
yes, I've used this nickname today.. and I nabt understand where u saw autoaim in my game LOL
so..I demand to unbuan me immediately :tup:

GlassLady
15-02-2015, 21:24
IMO you used it in a smart way, not with grenades or rockets, but with the shotgun and mainly in the beginning. Even with shotgun you were using the hotkey to switch it on and off, so that its not so obvious. See demos 2 and 3. When you gained many frags, you were not switching it on so often. I will unban you now, but put a poll and let people to vote for 2 weeks. If it turns that people think that you cheated, I will ban you for a month. You are not noob at all, and use the cheat in a smart way, making it not easy to catch.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:30 ----------

The ban is removed, the poll is added. The poll is anonimous, nobody, including all admins, can see WHO left the voice. The poll is closing in 14 days.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:53 ----------

By the way, Capri, why did you fake Salker90 and used autoshot? You were baned for autoshot few days ago, for 1 week. And what about the rule of having Immortals tag on while playing? When I catch you with cheats, you use new aliases and have no immortals clan tag.

[Rocketers] Alex
15-02-2015, 22:28
Capri very skilled player in the SE.
He does not need cheats to win the game.

It is my opinion.

Zdzichu
15-02-2015, 22:32
Alex;18839']Capri very skilled player in the SE.
He does not need cheats to win the game.

It is my opinion.

Same There,This is i think the best se player.

GlassLady
15-02-2015, 22:32
Nu da, nu da. Not even required to watch demos to say it. Nobody is perfect )) hiding under aliases, faking others and being catched second time... nu da, nu da...

Capricornus
15-02-2015, 22:36
IMO you used it in a smart way, not with grenades or rockets, but with the shotgun and mainly in the beginning. Even with shotgun you were using the hotkey to switch it on and off, so that its not so obvious. See demos 2 and 3. When you gained many frags, you were not switching it on so often. I will unban you now, but put a poll and let people to vote for 2 weeks. If it turns that people think that you cheated, I will ban you for a month. You are not noob at all, and use the cheat in a smart way, making it not easy to catch.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:30 ----------

The ban is removed, the poll is added. The poll is anonimous, nobody, including all admins, can see WHO left the voice. The poll is closing in 14 days.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 20:53 ----------

By the way, Capri, why did you fake Salker90 and used autoshot? You were baned for autoshot few days ago, for 1 week. And what about the rule of having Immortals tag on while playing? When I catch you with cheats, you use new aliases and have no immortals clan tag.

:trolo1:
I never used any kind of cheats, I have clear sam version (just added skins and maps)...
yes, I use shadows (option of the game) but this option isnt forbidden...

I play under alises to have some fun, coz nobody wants to play with me than I play under the Immortals tag (all players leave me)...
I was banned a week ago, but I didnt use cheats (I always play fair) and I wanted to remain anonymous... Today I was indignant by outrage from administration side, and I had started this thread...

PS: thx guys for ur opinion, but I dont realy know why I should vindicate oneself...

Bloodnowsky
15-02-2015, 23:22
I played so many times vs him in Fortress, his skills is amaze! Im sure he would never use shits against "noobs", altho he 99.9% hits me with sniper:P but never seen any cheat. So my opinio is "He is clean".

GlassLady
15-02-2015, 23:36
No problem ) good to hear opinions. I think, taking off the ban, but hearing what ppl say is good for both, and is a good solution between two sides. You are welcome to vote. I hope that ppl actually see demos and take into account my remarks. I dont change my opinion, I think the cheat was smartly switched on and off on shotgun, but still possible to see how the aim follow gamers on sharp turns and jumps. The best "live" aim I ever saw, if it's not a BOT... I think it is a bot. The aim follows after the gamer, through walls, when enemy manage to run/jump away. I saw such pattern with aimbot before. Capri is smart, he turns it off often and fast, doesn't use it with grenades, rockets or other guns where it can be very obvious. Just an opinion. Anyway, I took off the ban, he is free to play and fake other gamers further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGlWjIKoY4

Zeo
16-02-2015, 00:06
Oh, chert, ti ne zahodil na SeriousSam.Su pochti mesyac, ya uje podumal, chto ti livnul molcha is Sema v stile Bulleta :haha:
Welcome back :redface:

__

I always thought that Capri's strong suit was awesome tactics, running and timing, but not aim, unlike Lexa, Destroyer and some one else. If I was a typical newbie I'd say he uses wallhack, not aimbot :ff:

__

I've watched 3 of 5 "splitted demos" and as I was sure there's normal gameplay. Even with shotty he didn't hit enemies that often, maybe 40 % of shots, and sometimes he could made midair shots with grenade laucher on enemies who are 5-10 (Sun Palace) metres away. No aimbot, autoshot etc.

__

This is what aimbot is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOgJOAO9gE

(the video is pretty new btw :lol:)

Zdzichu
16-02-2015, 00:17
No problem ) good to hear opinions. I think, taking off the ban, but hearing what ppl say is good for both, and is a good solution between two sides. You are welcome to vote. I hope that ppl actually see demos and take into account my remarks. I dont change my opinion, I think the cheat was smartly switched on and off on shotgun, but still possible to see how the aim follow gamers on sharp turns and jumps. The best "live" aim I ever saw, if it's not a BOT... I think it is a bot. The aim follows after the gamer, through walls, when enemy manage to run/jump away. I saw such pattern with aimbot before. Capri is smart, he turns it off often and fast, doesn't use it with grenades, rockets or other guns where it can be very obvious. Just an opinion. Anyway, I took off the ban, he is free to play and fake other gamers further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGlWjIKoY4

This is me using ab :D:D:D

GlassLady
16-02-2015, 00:48
and sometimes he could made midair shots with grenade laucher on enemies who are 5-10 (Sun Palace) metres away. No aimbot, autoshot etc.

I presizely said, on grenades he kept it of. Which noob will even keep AB on with grenades? Only who want to be caught in 5 min. :tup:
Have you heard of hotkey?

Zeo
16-02-2015, 01:04
I presizely said, on grenades he kept it of. Which noob will even keep AB on with grenades? Only who want to be caught in 5 min. :tup:
Have you heard of hotkey?
I know what hotkey is, but I've watched 3 of 5 carefully (unlike I've read this thread and probably missed your post about nades, sorry) and every single second looked normal .. Bez obid ))

By the way: there's really no point of using cheats in normal ffa game with "noobs" like in those demos, only complete nerds can do it :lol: Or totally unskilled newbies .. :P Most of time when we've been caughting good players on cheating, it was done by watching demos from tournaments (mostly 1v1 / 2v2). Or random 1v1 games. Remember my threads about PO or Dre :D

GlassLady
16-02-2015, 02:06
Oh, I got a very usefull advice from my friend. He said that I shall watch it in slow motion. To be honest, in slow motion, many moments became not AB-looking. I will, however, post here some (not all) of those moments that I meant, in slow motion. It's imressive if it's real, live aim. When watchet live, with normal speed, it seems like cheating.

http://youtu.be/0L9-FnHF4_4

Zeo
16-02-2015, 04:10
Actually these frags reminded me of autoshot for a little bit, but not the aimbot. Hope you know the difference ^^
Btw, found my old video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MguWy9nubVk

Petar
16-02-2015, 07:08
Hello!To be honest ,sometimes I think Capricornus use cheats ( sorry , I don't wanna ofending you Capri !) . You are good and skilled oponent, and make this game very dynamic, and interesting. I banned this guy Salker 90, just with this "impossible" frags, though same "autoshoot". I have experience , and many times ,here in SE (also in FE) ,meeting natural cheaters ,and busted them. I must apologize,if this ban are injustice. Congratulations, coz you behave in game like man. Once again ,my apologize. But my job here is to keeping rules!
Nothing personally !
I love this game! :tup:

BoyZyatoR
16-02-2015, 11:22
This is neither aimbot nor autoshot, and I said the same about the last week's ban. This is completely normal gameplay..

Ibrahim
16-02-2015, 14:48
Hello!To be honest ,sometimes I think Capricornus use cheats ( sorry , I don't wanna ofending you Capri !) . You are good and skilled oponent, and make this game very dynamic, and interesting. I banned this guy Salker 90, just with this "impossible" frags, though same "autoshoot". I have experience , and many times ,here in SE (also in FE) ,meeting natural cheaters ,and busted them. I must apologize,if this ban are injustice. Congratulations, coz you behave in game like man. Once again ,my apologize. But my job here is to keeping rules!
Nothing personally !
I love this game! :tup:

Still i dont get the point of faking me with auotshot.
I still think it was Capricornus.

GlassLady
16-02-2015, 18:05
Actually these frags reminded me of autoshot for a little bit, but not the aimbot. Hope you know the difference ^^

Yep, I know the difference, Zeo. And, as you know, it was exactly me who busted his autoshot few weeks ago in Shotty Trouble, you were the first person I contacted about it.
Now, think, in case to track the aim as fast as that you need to be either god damn precize in your turns OR switch on autoaim in case to track your victim, and to switch it off as soon as possible so that you are not busted. I don't understand where I was unclear in my explaination, so that I get speculations about my inability to know the difference between aimbot and autoshot.
Indeed, in slow mo his actions look like autoshot.

BoyZyatoR
16-02-2015, 21:13
Yep, I know the difference, Zeo. And, as you know, it was exactly me who busted his autoshot few weeks ago in Shotty Trouble, you were the first person I contacted about it.
Now, think, in case to track the aim as fast as that you need to be either god damn precize in your turns OR switch on autoaim in case to track your victim, and to switch it off as soon as possible so that you are not busted. I don't understand where I was unclear in my explaination, so that I get speculations about my inability to know the difference between aimbot and autoshot.

Are you saying that it's clear that he used autoshot before with the name Salker90? Because there wasn't any autoshot in that demo in my opinion.

Ibrahim
16-02-2015, 21:16
Are you saying that it's clear that he used autoshot before with the name Salker90? Because there wasn't any autoshot in that demo in my opinion.

Yes i guess iy was only autoshot

GlassLady
16-02-2015, 22:20

I've sad that before, when I caught him, and since then my opinion did not change. Capri used autoshot while playing under name Salker90.

Capricornus
16-02-2015, 22:30
problem has been solved, thread could be closed now..

PS: Im not interested in newbie's opinion ^ (мой английский настолько же плох, как и представления Анастасии о игре)
PPS: thx for real pros, who knows what serious sam deathmatch is :)

Hopp!
17-02-2015, 16:11
I used to say the good players to cheat.
I know now that I'm weak ...
Capri is a very very good player.
Are you sure you do not cheat

Jack.O
17-02-2015, 16:22
I've sad that before, when I caught him, and since then my opinion did not change. Capri used autoshot while playing under name Salker90.
blyat ya prorzhalsya. spasibo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBRePj1QX9M

High Voltage
17-02-2015, 16:33
i always knew that more than half of Adam admins are tards. years ago i was banned few times also for nothing

Tin Kesaro
17-02-2015, 16:48
@Jack Cheater!

Petar
17-02-2015, 18:58
Noone in these servers is not punished without reason.For all bans have reason, if ban are unfair, we remove it and apologize ( i mean myself). May be only 20% of bans are for cheating. Others are for trash, and abuse with others special rules. And there is no mater newbies, or clan members. If somebody broke game rules, and deserve ban, then will be banned!

shooters_hero
17-02-2015, 19:50
Noone in these servers is not punished without reason.For all bans have reason, if ban are unfair, we remove it and apologize ( i mean myself). May be only 20% of bans are for cheating. Others are for trash, and abuse with others special rules. And there is no mater newbies, or clan members. If somebody broke game rules, and deserve ban, then will be banned!

+1
Perfectly explains our 42 a'dam ban policy :)

[Rocketers] Alex
17-02-2015, 21:49
Ладно... Заканчиваем тему.
Настя выполняет свои обязанности администратора - и делает это хорошо.
Для админа нет нубов, новичков или про, и всяких хнаменитостей.
Есть только игроки.

Может напомнить как Петар поймал Омегу с читами?
Всякое бывает....
А то сейчас повыползают читеры - и каждый будет голосить - я не читерил....

Куда вы денетесь без админов? - если все читерить будут)
Народу и так не много играет. Следить за хулиганами надо.

Ну а в честность Антона я верю. С его скилом читы просто не нужны.

Вообщем хватит обсасывать эту тему, гоу на ринг выяснять отношения))
Семовский ринг - конечно.

Всем приятной игры :)

Bloodnowsky
17-02-2015, 21:53
blyat ya prorzhalsya. spasibo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBRePj1QX9M
You can't communicate without trash, dont you?

[Rocketers] Alex
17-02-2015, 22:14

In this case - that word does not mean the name, just a sharp expression is not addressed to a specific person.
This is Russian folklore.
Often used for a bunch of words. Only emphasizes emotions

Jack.O
17-02-2015, 23:34

oh ex wallhacker is here :ff:

ok if u want - ebalo zavali, lowskilled ob'ebos.

---------- Post added 17-02-2015 at 22:39 ----------

Alex;18866']Ладно... Заканчиваем тему.
Настя выполняет свои обязанности администратора - и делает это хорошо.
Для админа нет нубов, новичков или про, и всяких хнаменитостей.
Есть только игроки.

Может напомнить как Петар поймал Омегу с читами?
Всякое бывает....
А то сейчас повыползают читеры - и каждый будет голосить - я не читерил....

Куда вы денетесь без админов? - если все читерить будут)
Народу и так не много играет. Следить за хулиганами надо.

Ну а в честность Антона я верю. С его скилом читы просто не нужны.

Вообщем хватит обсасывать эту тему, гоу на ринг выяснять отношения))
Семовский ринг - конечно.

Всем приятной игры :)

https://pp.vk.me/c6027/v6027476/5a83/h7-ISqVW6dM.jpg
(с) Destroyer

Zeo
18-02-2015, 00:00
Alex;18866']Может напомнить как Петар поймал Омегу с читами?
Я не слышал такого. Если не сложно, расскажи в ЛС, пожалуйста ) Спасибо )

Jack.O
18-02-2015, 00:22
Я не слышал такого. Если не сложно, расскажи в ЛС, пожалуйста ) Спасибо )

мне кажется, алекс имел ввиду "лайты"

Bloodnowsky
18-02-2015, 00:44
YOur mother is cheater. Fuck off, once again.

Jack.O
18-02-2015, 00:46
YOur mother is cheater. Fuck off, once again.

no, my mother is not playing computer games

[Rocketers] Alex
18-02-2015, 00:59
петар,до того как стать админом на астердаме не один год играл в fe (dm), играл много и хорошо.
часто свой сервер запускал.
собственно из-за того что играл в fe, среди игроков в se был не сильно известен.
но суть не меняется - опыт игры достаточный и глаз наметанный.

и вот как-то мы долго разговаривали с остапом по скайпу.
он рассказал - что старички тоже могут хулиганить.
и рассказал мне историю, что малоизвестный тогда в se петар поймал омегу на читах,
каких именно - я не уточнял. и что факт доказанный.
что был скандал - как полагается. кто такой петар - а кто омега).

но опять же суть не меняется - поймали...
так что всякое бывает.

в то время, когда был скандал - я был 2 года как оффлайн.
вот на сайт амстердама наткнулся - и вернулся.

так что за подробностями к петару и остапу. :)

ZIP
18-02-2015, 01:13
Там нужно смотреть не просто в замедлении, а просматривать покадрово.
И сопоставлять время выстрела с точкой срабатывания триггера.

У робота, время всегда совпадает с с точкой начала появления целеуказателя.

Prottoss
18-02-2015, 13:01
Yo what the fuck is happening here? I demand immediate unban of my fellow clan mate, for a second I refuse to even consider downloading that demo. The video provided by GlassLady shows nothing but basic gameplay as people said above, you are still young and silly to take a decision of banning a player upon yourself. You should be the one providing proof (like the 50 sec vidoe you did but theres nothing in it) to convince people, but that video contains nothing the "aim" slips of from the target all the time except the 2 kills where Capri kept the aim constant, Capri is one of the best players on the full/semifull servers and that guy is known for alot, he plays well and I actually feel insulted that you look upon Immortals members (top quality players) in this way.

---------- Post added 18-02-2015 at 13:03 ----------

yo i can record some of my old gameplay and post it in the slow mow where it will look like autoshot! :)

RODYA
18-02-2015, 14:18
Glass Lady ty chegoo? Capricornus zbs man, on nikogda ne igral c chitami, emu prosto eto ne nuzhno! Razban' ego

Prottoss
18-02-2015, 14:24
Glass Lady ty chegoo? Capricornus zbs man, on nikogda ne igral c chitami, emu prosto eto ne nuzhno! Razban' ego

у неё выбора нет, не разбанит она, разбанит другой админ, она не права и уже слилась, ей лет 15 и опыта в игре как я вижу 0

GlassLady
18-02-2015, 14:24
Родя, дык я ж и не быкую по поводу бана, давно снят, окстись :rolleyes: :)
Но останусь при своем мнении.

---------- Post added 18-02-2015 at 13:26 ----------

у неё выбора нет, не разбанит она, разбанит другой админ, она не права и уже слилась, ей лет 15 и опыта в игре как я вижу 0

Давно сняла бан, через пару часов после создания темы, разул бы сперва глаза, а потом говорил. Тоже мне. Сайтом пользоваться научись.
А что мне тут еще обсуждать? Я всё сказала. На срач и подколы у меня иммунитет.

Prottoss
18-02-2015, 14:27
+1
Perfectly explains our 42 a'dam ban policy :)

policy reminds me sometimes of the FUNFUN policy, though in most cases they never admit they are wrong, which is what i havent seen from Amster admins either :)

---------- Post added 18-02-2015 at 14:28 ----------

Давно сняла бан, разул бы сперва глаза, а потом говорил. А что мне тут еще обсуждать? Я всё сказала. На срач и подколы у меня иммунитет.

сильная и не зависимая?

GlassLady
18-02-2015, 14:32
Ути какой интерес ко мне. Что еще скажешь?

Zeo
18-02-2015, 14:53
респект за поддержку, прямо семьей наш клан чувствую ))), но бан реально снят уже, так что треш войны отставить ))

мне больше интересно щас, почему при написании постов по-русски все заглавные буквы становятся маленькими :d баг, или фича ? )

Prottoss
18-02-2015, 15:27
Ути какой интерес ко мне. Что еще скажешь?

ты на вопрос не ответила

GlassLady
18-02-2015, 15:50
ты на вопрос не ответила

Бывает :yao-pff:

Bloodnowsky
18-02-2015, 15:58
A da pocnete pricat na engleskom? Jebevam mater i ruskom.

GlassLady
18-02-2015, 16:06
A da pocnete pricat na engleskom? Jebevam mater i ruskom.

There is nothing specially interesting to translate. Today, 18th of February, two people woke up and began to demand to unban Capri, even though he was unbanned on 15th of February.

One went out to the level of raging. I try to say that they are way too late, but it makes Protoss to be curious about how strong and independent I am. Join. Let's watch him further. :corn:

ZIP
18-02-2015, 16:11
Ну так попкорн уже давно на старте.... :bull:

GlassLady
18-02-2015, 16:23
Hm... He went away, it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K0NUw8F3O8

S.a'n~d-y
18-02-2015, 16:24
hm. He went away it seems Interesting. Now members will have to think more harder before replying to someone's quote. :D :lal:

Prottoss
18-02-2015, 16:53
своё отстоял, на форуме с даунами типо Гласс Лэйди делать нечего, если кому ещё из наших бан не за что дадут то мы вернёмся, бб!)

GlassLady
18-02-2015, 18:21
Каким местом и что ты там отстоял я не знаю. Пришел через три дня, поорал, пытался приплести сюда тупую шутку про определенный тип женщин, ушел и думает что что-то изменил/научил/испугал. Ты бы еще через 3 недели пришел.
И между прочим, я тут никого не оскорбляла. А то что у меня мнение отличается от мнения остальных, еще не означает что я кого-то хотела оскорбить или что можно за это оскорбить меня. Бан я тоже не зажимала, и не вопила что не сниму его, наоборот, бан я сняла быстро и более того, дала возможность всем кто хочет проголосвать. Так что говорить тут больше не о чем, уже три дня как, а ты иди в бан, чтоб не пиздел тут больше.

---------- Post added 18-02-2015 at 17:31 ----------

Закончим на этом.

[Rocketers] Alex
18-02-2015, 18:32
Каким местом и что ты там отстоял я не знаю. Пришел через три дня, поорал, пытался приплести сюда тупую шутку про определенный тип женщин, ушел и думает что что-то изменил/научил/испугал. Ты бы еще через 3 недели пришел.
И между прочим, я тут никого не оскорбляла.

В точку :P

а ты иди в бан, чтоб не пиздел тут больше.

Правильно! Нехорошо девушек обижать :lol:

BoyZyatoR
18-02-2015, 22:54
I know nobody cares but I'll say this anyway:

16. Please refrain from excessively posting in languages other than english (International chatterboxes, shoutbox and hosted Clan forums are excluded from this rule).

Petar
19-02-2015, 00:30
Hello guys! I see, here is a hot discusion. Well, admins are people like all others, is normally to made mistakes.No need to judge them .Our job is to make this game fun, and keeping rules in these servers, as i sayd before! We are team, and working like colective! And here is not GZ 24 forum , so I suggest, lets keep good tone, and discute between us, like normal people!I respect good players and members, and i am sure we can fix any problems.If someone is wrong ,and apologize, will be fogiven!

P.S. Is offtopic ,but Glassy is lady,and alll ladies in this game deserved respect! Never forget that jentlemans!!!

shooters_hero
19-02-2015, 00:58
Guys, and girls, use ENGLISH: I'm quite serious about this when i say that the next Russian or any other foreign language post will simply be removed.

This also counts for my fellow admins who really should try their best, as they should be seen as an example of how things should be done.

And it doesn't matter if your english is a bit broken or pollandball english.

[Rocketers] Alex
19-02-2015, 01:08
Sorry.
Bert, Sakke - I will write in English in the future.