PDA

View Full Version : Unfair ban

Ibrahim
05-02-2015, 21:55
I was banned 2 days ago for trashing a player called ''Jack of Diamonds'',he also did a post over here.

Now i could use my 2nd pc or hide my IP and play anyway but,i'd like to put things to right.

First of all ban is too much,i didn't use WH or aimbot,just made fun of a player (i was joking,and i thought he knew that i couldn't be serious since he is stronger than me and i kept saying ''O lol i own you'',it was just fun,infact i like to play vs stronger opponents (F9 isn't caused by me,i have a bad connection so it causes bad syncs (Wi-Fi).

If we want to say the truth,really.He did start trowing shit to me,saying : ''noob'',''learn to play'',''you suck''.

But since we are not 4 yrs old (i guess) i thought it was just FUN,so nothing to take so seriously to make a post on this forum in order to get me or him banned.

Seriously ban someone is so easy?if it was like that even on gz.net servers now ss community would be even less than now.

What i'm asking is to remove my ban,and even if i don't really think i have to since jack did the same with me too i apologize to him.

:tup:

Bloodnowsky
05-02-2015, 23:33
JAck is licking to much in last few moths so he wont get Ban. I know it because every time i kill him he start to trash.
No need apologize to him because he deserved to be trashed.

Ibrahim
06-02-2015, 10:01
JAck is licking to much in last few moths so he wont get Ban. I know it because every time i kill him he start to trash.
No need apologize to him because he deserved to be trashed.

Actually i just dont understand if my ban is temporary or permanent.
i'd like to have a fast answer from admins like my ban was.
Thank you.

raver
06-02-2015, 11:18
Ban is removed.