PDA

View Full Version : New Record in Cannon/Rocket jumping

S.a'n~d-y
03-02-2015, 15:52
Just wanted to share it with you guys (though i know there aren't many players active to see this), i made a new record in cannon|rocket jumping. It's 56m Vertical in rocket jumping map "Surburbs <<X>>" created by SoNy. Previous jump record in vertical category was 50m (held by X-Ray/Legion). Thanks to zdzichu for making video for me.
Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6p1jT0WSAQ&list=UU1SaAcS-GML06FHxfBnK4KQ&index=1
Enjoy :D

P.s: if you want to try this jump then you can try it in SE (Eg: The Elephant Atrium: the big wall in the area where you find cannon as a secret weapon)

Phantom
04-02-2015, 02:29
impressive jump :tup: barely survived with 1hp :D

S.a'n~d-y
04-02-2015, 03:12
barely survived with 1 hp yeah and it is the most hardest jump of the game, so i had to change my method of jumping a little bit. :D

Jockant
05-02-2015, 20:56
Amazing! I'd never be able to pull that off. :P

S.a'n~d-y
06-02-2015, 04:11
i'll never be able to pull that off there is a method which i made (the one in the video) for such type of high walls. If you'll use this method, then there will be 50% chances that you'll pull it off. I did this jump again using the same method but it needs a lot of luck. It can happen at any moment:D

Tiho
06-02-2015, 10:35
hiya great speed test jocky , did yu ping the server nearest yu or one far away in a different country , my speed test lies too lol, speed tests are a a wank , try real time , as in try downloading a torrent etc , my stupid speed test says 13mb per second , but in the "real world" ..thru utorent or similar , im lucky to get 1.3 mbs , speed tests lie
but if yurs is accurate yu must chop thru yur download amount quick5246ly , please tell me me more