PDA

View Full Version : WH?

Martin
09-12-2014, 23:00
Hi,today i was playing some ss games.....

I had really strange feelings about a player "Testing CEV5.3" maybe be used wh.....

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ga6ryz

Here is link of 2 demos i recorded.

btw

Can some admin say who is he?

[Rocketers] Alex
09-12-2014, 23:32
"Testing CEV5.3"

Can some admin say who is he?

CEV5.3 -> Cheat Engine v5.3

Petar
10-12-2014, 00:02
My antivirus program detected virus , from your link.Strange.So I can't downloading demo! I'm sorry! Just give me date, time, and server number, if that happened in A dam servers of course.

ZIP
10-12-2014, 13:28
WH 100%

Explicit and clear :bat:

Martin
10-12-2014, 14:15
SGI ST yesterday.
Check his IP please and tell me who is he.

Martin
10-12-2014, 19:58
Wtf..... I found out that is Bloodnowsky..... Omg! Can't fu**ing believe it...
Djubre mucko rekao si da si prestao koristiti WH!!! :pitiful: :(

Zdzichu
11-12-2014, 00:37
Blo.. Bloodnowsky??? Thats afwul!!

ZIP
11-12-2014, 11:38
First let confirm administration.

Bloodnowsky
11-12-2014, 14:53
Omg martin -_- fucking fag

---------- Post added 11-12-2014 at 13:57 ----------

Jesi morao to svima rec?
Majkuti ti j.... Sada svi znaju da sam ga koristio....
Jesi sad sretan?

---------- Post added 11-12-2014 at 13:58 ----------

Pedercina retardirana. Goni se u kurac
Burn and die
bb

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 00:57
Jesi morao to svima rec?
Jesi sad sretan?

People make mistakes, and the main is to learn from your experience. Positive or negative experience - it can teach us to become better.
I am glad you feel ashamed, Bloodnowsky. It means that you don't really want to be in this situation again. I think we shall not bully around it.
This cheat shall be punished with usual ban. After termination of ban time Bloodnowsky can play again, hopefully without cheats.

Petar
12-12-2014, 01:41
I'm sorry! 100% wallhack!

Rules are for all!Even if you only tested WH, in this server cheating is not allowed!

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 01:45
Yep. Wallhack+. Eh... Skilled gamers... :bawling:

RODYA
12-12-2014, 02:27
Wow, Bloodnowsky is a cheater...GG dude:tup:

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 08:34
Wow wow :haha:
Wh, autoshot... Whats next? Aimbot?speedhack? :haha:
If is this WH then I :haha: to you and this community :haha:
U guys are just pathetic :lol:
I have nothing so say expect :haha:
Im not gonna hide unlike PO, DRE Shooter etc
Cuz u guys are jeausly n00bs :haha: :rofl:

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 07:41 ----------

@GlassLady
Feeling ashamed? NO! I m feeling fucking awesome cuz i cant stop laughing :haha:

Petar
12-12-2014, 13:27
I must remind you.Here is not GZ forum,chose carefully your words!

Jack.O
12-12-2014, 13:56
Wow wow :haha:
Wh, autoshot... Whats next? Aimbot?speedhack? :haha:
If is this WH then I :haha: to you and this community :haha:
I have nothing so say expect :haha:
Im not gonna hide unlike PO, DRE Shooter etc
Cuz u guys are jeausly n00bs :haha: :rofl:

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 07:41 ----------

@GlassLady
Feeling ashamed? NO! I m feeling fucking awesome cuz i cant stop laughing :haha:

ну ты блять и долбоеб :haha:

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 13:21 ----------

okey guys
so, i dont think that its Wallhack. coz in ffa demo (what martin upload) renatovsky have a awful score. He have a not bad st skill (but i win him all times, when we playin this map 1v1 :P) and if this skill + TRUE wh = 30-0 SOOOOOOO easyyyyyyy. also martin just lowskilled leaver-noob.
also, if u want to see TRUE wh - watch this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kyf62o9r484txih/Demos.rar

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 13:25 ----------

I must remind you.Here is not GZ forum,chose carefully your words!

hm. im agree. this forum full of inactive admins (except u) who forgot how to play sirius sem. gz - full of inactive players

shooters_hero
12-12-2014, 15:14
Omg martin -_- fucking fag[COLOR="silver"]
Burn and die
bb

Man, maybe we want to believe your story but using that kind of language makes it seem highly suspicious.
I don't know if you think that is normal but it sure isn't here.

As Petar implied, go do that on GZ24.net.
And Anastasia was trying to be friendly with you, but you just don't seem to care, do you?

And yes JackO, there is a problem with inactive admins but most of that has been dealt with since the purge of half our admin team :P

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 16:38
I dont rellay care :haha:
Ban me on forum too i wont care it anyway :haha:

And wtf zdzichu WH er too?!

S.a'n~d-y
12-12-2014, 16:47
I didn't understand zdzichu's ban.

Jack.O
12-12-2014, 17:19
I didn't understand zdzichu's ban.

btw, same there

S.a'n~d-y
12-12-2014, 18:17
Yeah i know but i have played with zdzichu so many times on FE so i'm 90% sure he doesn't use WH. Anyway, i'll just look at the demo.

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 20:15
Hello, people.
I finally came home. That demo with ban doesn't necessarily match the banned time. I was observing and re-watching the game later on to be sure in WH, then shared my concernes with Petar and we re-watched it together. I gave ban much later after that game, and when I was banning the ban system probably refered me to another moment of the game. If I would be banning while he was playing, the demo would match the reason for ban... Eh, I hope I explained it in a clear way.
However, here is the link to my cloud: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e7eb5622fd07/Zdzichu. I created a folder in my cloud for these demos where I placed two files. Demo number 12 has two clear moments. Demo number 13 has one moment where WH is seen.

Please, feel free to comment. I hope I don't have to make video. I don't have much time at the moment.

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 21:01
Bitch please. :haha:

Jack.O
12-12-2014, 21:02
Hello, people.
I finally came home. That demo with ban doesn't necessarily match the banned time. I was observing and re-watching the game later on to be sure in WH, then shared my concernes with Petar and we re-watched it together. I gave ban much later after that game, and when I was banning the ban system probably refered me to another moment of the game. If I would be banning while he was playing, the demo would match the reason for ban... Eh, I hope I explained it in a clear way.
However, here is the link to my cloud: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e7eb5622fd07/Zdzichu. I created a folder in my cloud for these demos where I placed two files. Demo number 12 has two clear moments. Demo number 13 has one moment where WH is seen.

Please, feel free to comment. I hope I don't have to make video. I don't have much time at the moment.

Its about zdzichu or renatovsky?

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 21:07
O come on jack!!!

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 21:19
Its about zdzichu or renatovsky?

Zdzichu

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 20:22 ----------

Bitch please. :haha:

Any problems personally with me? Or general hysterics?

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 21:27
NO NO NO I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING ON YOU GUYS :haha:

Zdzichu
12-12-2014, 21:34
I must tell you all:In my 8 year of ss gaming i didnt used any online cheats. :):D

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 20:46 ----------

In demo #13 i sometimes was stating and here was suspicion.
I must say reason:I was writing :P:P

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 21:53
I must tell you all:In my 8 year of ss gaming i didnt used any online cheats. :):D

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 20:46 ----------

In demo #13 i sometimes was stating and here was suspicion.
I must say reason:I was writing :P:P

In demo 13 it was suspicious. In demo 12 it's, IMO, obvious, when you shoot on the walls and columns. There were two gamers fighting to each other, and you could see them only with WH. You were trying to shoot them through the wall, aiming exactly on to them. :huh:

Ostap
12-12-2014, 22:06
Wtf..... I found out that is Bloodnowsky..... Omg! Can't fu**ing believe it...
Djubre mucko rekao si da si prestao koristiti WH!!! :pitiful: :(

How did you find that out ?
I thought bloodnowski is from poland

here is something else:

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5148&stc=1

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 22:06
Its called skillls!!!

Zdzichu
12-12-2014, 22:37
GlassLady I only specially fired to wall.I didnt see these 2 players.I often shoot to the walls or buildings,i dont know why :P
How i can tell you in another way,i dont have any cheats?

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 22:37
Its called skillls!!!

Mkay... :okay-okay-clean:

But would be nice to hear opinion of more people, gamers and admins.

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 21:40 ----------

GlassLady I only specially fired to wall.I didnt see these 2 players.I often shoot to the walls or buildings,i dont know why :P
How i can tell you in another way,i dont have any cheats?

Eh, it feels bad, to be honest, to think that ban was given wrongly. As already mentioned, would be great to hear more opinions from other gamers.

Zdzichu
12-12-2014, 22:49
You can ask players wich are playing with me when i join.Here are list:
FE:
-ZIP
-MOHAX
-Sandy
-Dashas Papa
-Jasper
-usmivka
-Aki
SE
-Virus
-Jack of Diamonds
-Capricornus
-Tin HRz
And many many other players :D

Petar
12-12-2014, 23:04
You can ask players wich are playing with me when i join.Here are list:
FE:
-ZIP
-MOHAX
-Sandy
-Dashas Papa
-Jasper
-usmivka
-Aki
SE
-Virus
-Jack of Diamonds
-Capricornus
-Tin HRz
And many many other players :D

You missed me! :D

Zdzichu
12-12-2014, 23:11
Sure and petar :)

Jack.O
12-12-2014, 23:34
In demo 13 it was suspicious. In demo 12 it's, IMO, obvious, when you shoot on the walls and columns. There were two gamers fighting to each other, and you could see them only with WH. You were trying to shoot them through the wall, aiming exactly on to them. :huh:

im have not FE so i cant watch ur demos. i upload demo with h100% wh. will u watch this?

Bloodnowsky
12-12-2014, 23:39
Omfg

Zdzichu
12-12-2014, 23:58
My wh? If yes,send it

GlassLady
12-12-2014, 23:59
im have not FE so i cant watch ur demos. i upload demo with h100% wh. will u watch this?

Oh, come ooon, I know what is wh :) thanks, i saw such videos too. Moreover, I keep thinking that Zdzichu had it on. But he is so polite and nice, not panicking about his ban, not crying/crashing/trashing around, speaking calmly, both here and in PM, it make me feel that the truth is on his side.
To be honest, such behaviour alone is convinsing about no cheating in future, even if he cheated this time for fun. He is skilled, no doubts. I believe such gamers do not need cheats. I take the ban away this time, even though I still think there was wh. I believe there won't be wh in the future.
Have a nice weekend, Zdzichu!

Jack.O
13-12-2014, 00:12
@renato
calm down

@lady
:)

Petar
13-12-2014, 00:13
Oh, come ooon, I know what is wh :) thanks, i saw such videos too. Moreover, I keep thinking that Zdzichu had it on. But he is so polite and nice, not panicking about his ban, not crying/crashing/trashing around, speaking calmly, both here and in PM, it make me feel that the truth is on his side.
To be honest, such behaviour alone is convinsing about no cheating in future, even if he cheated this time for fun. He is skilled, no doubts. I believe such gamers do not need cheats. I take the ban away this time, even though I still think there was wh. I believe there won't be wh in the future.
Молодец Glassy ! :yes::tup:
Congratz Zdzichu for your behavior! :)

Bloodnowsky
13-12-2014, 00:19
I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT BAN!U CAN GIVE ME PERMAN BAN I WONT CARE IT!
FUCKING SHIT IM SERIOUSLY THINKING TO USE IT AND DESTROY THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN WORST EVER :haha:

Zeo
13-12-2014, 00:29
Omg martin -_- fucking fag

---------- Post added 11-12-2014 at 13:57 ----------

Jesi morao to svima rec?
Jesi sad sretan?

---------- Post added 11-12-2014 at 13:58 ----------

Pedercina retardirana. Goni se u kurac
Burn and die
bb
Translate via Google Translate:

http://cs14102.vk.me/c622522/v622522349/108a5/UbhX4F0HV7U.jpg

Even if I still haven't watched the demo, these emotions seems real :P And I can say the same about Bloodnowsky's reaction like "fuck you, retarded community", it's a typical reaction of busted cheater who's still young (not like Dre who just gone without any word for an example). On the other side, these words also can be said by a person who could be accused totally in vain.

If this player was Forbidden Player, I'd be even more sure he is a cheater, because he came from nowhere and already could beat me on ST sometimes >_> Can someone normally prove is it Bloodnowsky or FB ? And Bloodnowsky is not from Poland, he's Croatian just as Forbidden Player.

My post is useless now anyway, I'll watch the demo in a hour and will say my opinion here

GlassLady
13-12-2014, 00:40
I personally respect those gamers who have enough of balls to admit that they cheated, sit flat during their ban and come back with honor. B) Instead of crying off their asses )

Zdzichu
13-12-2014, 01:11

Thanks there!

Bloodnowsky
13-12-2014, 02:50
FP was never officialy back.
He played in total 2-3games when i was at his house.

Lady,u dont know nothing about it.So pls shut up.

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 02:08 ----------

Lol guys u still jealousing on FB's skills? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha: :lmao:

Jack.O
13-12-2014, 17:39
FP was never officialy back.
He played in total 2-3games when i was at his house.

Lady,u dont know nothing about it.So pls shut up.

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 02:08 ----------

Lol guys u still jealousing on FB's skills? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha: :lmao:

facebook? ehm
also ur behavior are shitty now. im reading only "dumb community", "fags", "/random smiles spam/", "retards" etc. stop it, and calm down

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 16:41 ----------

I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT BAN!U CAN GIVE ME PERMAN BAN I WONT CARE IT!
FUCKING SHIT IM SERIOUSLY THINKING TO USE IT AND DESTROY THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN WORST EVER :haha:

r u retarded? :facepalm:

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 16:44 ----------

also Zeo totally right about reaction of busted cheat0rs: "fuck you, retarded community", it's a typical reaction of busted cheater

Skyward
13-12-2014, 18:41
How did you find that out ?
I thought bloodnowski is from poland

here is something else:

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5148&stc=1

Accorded to this picture it's Forbidden Player who's cheating, not Bloodnowsky. They're from the same country but they're not the same person.
To be honest i'm not surprised about Forbidden Player, as Zeo said, he came from nowhere and showed he could do some pretty good games. Besides, I always had suspicions on him.

Now maybe by busting Forbidden Player and the confusion it has caused, Bloodnowsky would have busted himself? :P let's ban both then.

shooters_hero
13-12-2014, 18:55
I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT BAN

Okay, then don't start nagging from this point why you're banned.

Consider yourself lucky that you didn't get a ban on this forum also.

Bloodnowsky
13-12-2014, 19:43
Accorded to this picture it's Forbidden Player who's cheating, not Bloodnowsky. They're from the same country but they're not the same person.
To be honest i'm not surprised about Forbidden Player, as Zeo said, he came from nowhere and showed he could do some pretty good games. Besides, I always had suspicions on him.

Now maybe by busting Forbidden Player and the confusion it has caused, Bloodnowsky would have busted himself? :P let's ban both then.
Read again. HE NEVER CAME BACK IN SS. He only played when he was in my house and I to his.

[Rocketers] Alex
13-12-2014, 20:19
He wrote - testing a cheat engine, fanned out of molehills.
Testing - just testing only.
Administrators also use cheat engine, to identify cheaters.
A player wishing to use cheats against other players - will not making this nickname in the game.
Forget the topic and delete - my opinion.

Skyward
13-12-2014, 20:30
Read again. HE NEVER CAME BACK IN SS. He only played when he was in my house and I to his.

so you assume you were playing under the Forbidden Player's tag?

Bloodnowsky
13-12-2014, 20:39
:borat:

ZIP
13-12-2014, 20:40
Если бы он отписался, что просто тестировал....
(хотя я лично не понимаю, зачем)

А от него только слышно - "я не я и хата не моя".
+ оскорбления, за которые имхо вообще надо купировать.

=========================================

За Дзинча :
Никогда в FE я не замечал за ним валхака.
В SE тоже за ним много раз наблюдал (не играл).... может иногда сложиться впечатление о вале, если не учитывать один момент => он умеет СЛУШАТЬ игру.

Sorry for Russian language, it is difficult to translate.

----------
If he would write that he was simply testing...
(I, personally, do not get why?)

Instead, we only hear from him "whatever, it wasn't me"
+insults, which, imo, shall be finally restricted.

About Zdzichu:
I've never noticed that he used WH in FE.
I've been watching him playing in SE many times (I wasn't playing together), and someties one could get a feeling that there is WH, if one doen't take into account one thing => he is good at LISTENING the game.

*Glassy's transl.

Bloodnowsky
13-12-2014, 21:36
n00bs

Jack.O
13-12-2014, 22:10
вообще мало ебет. тестировал или играл - какая нахуй разница? даже если он тестировал - бан правильный, ибо нехуй

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 21:18 ----------

btw guys, what do u think about tomato juice?) somebody like it? i ask this, coz all my friends called me "weird" coz i like tomato juice) and what do u think abou vodka + tomato juice? post ur opinion there, we need relax ^_^

Petar
13-12-2014, 22:51
вообще мало ебет. тестировал или играл - какая нахуй разница? даже если он тестировал - бан правильный, ибо нехуй

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 21:18 ----------

btw guys, what do u think about tomato juice?) somebody like it? i ask this, coz all my friends called me "weird" coz i like tomato juice) and what do u think abou vodka + tomato juice? post ur opinion there, we need relax ^_^

Is this combination called "Bloody merry"? Right?
Or I am wrong?
Anyway I have rakia (Bulgarian traditional alchkohol), so I wanna relaxing too!
Зо здоровие Jack!
Зо здоровие всем руских!
Cheers to all! :)

P.S Sorry for offtopic!

Skyward
13-12-2014, 23:07
:borat:

so you used wh.

you should be banned.

i'm gonna ban you....

if I see someone else bust you once again. Consider being lucky having a second chance, some people weren't.

Petar
13-12-2014, 23:11
so you used wh.

you should be banned.

i'm gonna ban you....

if I see someone else bust you once again. Consider being lucky having a second chance, some people weren't.

Agree!:tup:

Like I sayd and before, rules are for all!!!

shooters_hero
13-12-2014, 23:17
Well, I've already banned him (1 week, not even that long) a couple of hours ago..

Zdzichu
13-12-2014, 23:18
Bloodnowsky u are sooo evil :D:D

Jack.O
13-12-2014, 23:38
better ban this polish fags (sniper elite and zeb 78 aka DisCo). toooo much trash, also teaming

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129b6/spP7EA7dwNE.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129bf/56Kkhq7jG1g.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129c8/akbU6C56JuM.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129d1/_PnKrYIumAg.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129da/VATdSo87--g.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129e3/qgOu7DeQBAE.jpg

Petar
13-12-2014, 23:50
He was banned in past for aimboth!Now he accusing others for cheats? :D

Also Jack, when you reported some trashers or any violators,post date, time and server number!

shooters_hero
13-12-2014, 23:52
Ah man, I just can't understand this, with so few people left in this game, you'd expect there to be less trashers & cheaters playing the game.

But noooo, it just stays the same... :/

Jack.O
14-12-2014, 00:08
First screen ~23.50 moscow time
Last creen - 0.06 moscow time
server - "|SS| Hole [Hard + IA] ss.playop.net"

Petar
14-12-2014, 00:17
Is this A'dam server?

Jack.O
14-12-2014, 00:24
i guess no

Zdzichu
14-12-2014, 00:27
better ban this polish fags (sniper elite and zeb 78 aka DisCo). toooo much trash, also teaming

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129b6/spP7EA7dwNE.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129bf/56Kkhq7jG1g.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129c8/akbU6C56JuM.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129d1/_PnKrYIumAg.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129da/VATdSo87--g.jpg

http://cs622918.vk.me/v622918974/129e3/qgOu7DeQBAE.jpg

Sure,plz ban this fool:He is offending me and others,i try get some screens too.Also,he was camping and spamming with cannon and grenade lnchr and teaming with another polish fool but i dont remember his nick.
This is from (I think) russian servers

Petar
14-12-2014, 00:42
I am agree guys,but we can ban him,only if trashing, or cheat in A dam servers!In other servers we are not responsible!
If we catch him here, sure he will be banned!

[Rocketers] Alex
14-12-2014, 00:47
First screen ~23.50 moscow time
Last creen - 0.06 moscow time
server - "|SS| Hole [Hard + IA] ss.playop.net"

Джек, это сервер бадсанты. :)
Ты кстати сам любишь поругаться и подразнить других игроков, стоит ли за это банить других, игроков и так не очень много осталось...

Jack.O
14-12-2014, 02:16
Alex;18328']Джек, это сервер бадсанты. :)
Ты кстати сам любишь поругаться и подразнить других игроков, стоит ли за это банить других, игроков и так не очень много осталось...

я никогда не обвиняю никого в читах. я никогда не называю никого "sucker" "looser" etc. по крайней мере, я не делаю этого не обоснованно. ты что то можешь предъявить? предъявляй. но действуй по принципу "пруф или не было". флаг тебе в руки.

Zeo
14-12-2014, 11:05
кстати, про то, что игроков не так много осталось и не стоит многих банить, я начинаю соглашаться. более того, иногда я даже думаю, что даже если бы остальные 15 игроков были бы читерами, кэннонерами, свимерами и все бы тимились против меня, я бы всё равно с удовольствием бы играл - зато активность :d

Bloodnowsky
14-12-2014, 13:22
Nooo meta i quoted about FP not for wh HAHAHAHAHAHA :haha:

RODYA
14-12-2014, 16:00
Hmm trashing other players...Seems need to ban, but I want as Zeo active servers and players...

Jack.O
15-12-2014, 23:16
we all have some perfect prediction moments, and now im say - renatovsky is clear. and this is not only my opinion (Capricornus thinking the same)

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBRePj1QX9M&feature=youtu.be

Zdzichu
16-12-2014, 00:12
-Autoshot? no..
-Wallhack? no
What is it???

-Its skilled player :P
:D:D

Bloodnowsky
16-12-2014, 14:31
U guys still thinks that i used wh? :xd:

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 13:35 ----------

Btw thanks Evgeniy! <3

Zdzichu
16-12-2014, 15:31
I think u dont used wh.

Bloodnowsky
16-12-2014, 17:21
Im playing ss since i was a child :wtf: and started to play online back in 2008 so why i should use wh to own noobs?
Btw zeo, u r so pathetic hui ebaniy if u think that FP used any cheats back in 2012-13 :wtf:
Like i said bilion times Vegeta and FP was 1.05 players.

Jeaously noob :haha:

Zdzichu
16-12-2014, 17:36
Bro i started playing ss in 2006 i had 6 yrs old :)

Jack.O
16-12-2014, 17:52
"like a boss on" i started to play online in summer 2011, and can pwn renatovsky so ez :P"like a boss off"

Bloodnowsky
16-12-2014, 18:10
Lets see it. :P

BoyZyatoR
16-12-2014, 19:59
I don't actually think that Renato used wallhack, I watched both demos, and I heard the opponent at all times when renato did "something unpredictable"

Bloodnowsky
16-12-2014, 20:07
You are right.
Still can't believe how retarded community became since PO left. :D :haha:

Zeo
17-12-2014, 23:58
You are right.
Still can't believe how retarded community became since PO left. :D :haha:
What sense is to mention PO now ? Was it less retarded when there were clans with leaders-cheaters inside ?

shooters_hero
18-12-2014, 02:33
This topic can be closed, for it has no use anymore.