PDA

View Full Version : I wan't join :)

Sam Winchester
07-07-2014, 17:12
Yo all. Perhaps I will start with what I wanted, My name is Daniel (I'm 17). I am from Donetsk (Ukraine). My nickname in the game coincides with nick on the forum (well I think some know about it:shifty:), I want to join this wonderful clan, the reason you can describe what this clan play a lot of my friends and great players. I play this game for 5 years, but online was only a year and a half ago. And perhaps I will finish here. Thanks to all of you:tup:

Evolta
07-07-2014, 18:07
At this point there are two reasons why I want to decline your request.
1) You are still in CoB, 42 A'dam Elites will not accept members that are already in other (FE-frag) clans
2) The players in 42 A'dam Elites are respected and skilled players. As for now I don't feel like you are skilled enough (YET).

So my advice is too keep training and hopefully give it another try in the near future.

Sam Winchester
07-07-2014, 18:30
At this point there are two reasons why I want to decline your request.
1) You are still in CoB, 42 A'dam Elites will not accept members that are already in other (FE-frag) clans
2) The players in 42 A'dam Elites are respected and skilled players. As for now I don't feel like you are skilled enough (YET).

So my advice is too keep training and hopefully give it another try in the near future.

1. I left form CoB 2. PM messege

Petar
07-07-2014, 22:06
Evolta is 42 a'dam founder and leader!He decide,and I respecting that! :):tup:

Jasper
07-07-2014, 22:53
Cm Punk left Co.B
Will be able to join another clan, thank you for the game,
ask Evo whether you are ready to AE Clan. GG

Oben
08-07-2014, 01:53
He left from CoB to join 42 A'dam Elites?
If yes, its not nice imo...
If no, pardon me...