PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with my nick??

S.a'n~d-y
29-05-2014, 17:59
hello sandman here. I wanted to state a problem in front of the admins here regarding my nickname. I was playing on 42 a'dams servers with a nickname as ">>>American Idiot<<<" and suddenly after 6-7 minutes i got a message from the admin to change my nickname or else get a ban. If you can point out anything which is certainly wrong with nick, i will be glad to hear it and try to rectify it.

P.S: Sam Winchester was an eyewitness to this incident.

Thanks........4498

Evolta
29-05-2014, 18:08
American Idiot doesn't mean you have anything against America. I agree that it should not be seen as offensive.

S.a'n~d-y
29-05-2014, 18:13
Hmmm. Ok. I'll let you guys know if sambot shows anything from now on regarding my nick. Thanks.

(Actually "american idiot" is the name of the rock album produced by my favorite band 'green day' (i don't know if you guys have heard their songs) but it doesn't mean any offence to anything related to america.)

Sam Winchester
29-05-2014, 20:51
Exactly the truth, this nick even very very very good, and if the truth be told, I America now hate it cause troubles in my country, so you can easily play under this nick):tup:

P.S. This does not apply to the ordinary people of America, and Evo is also not to your avatar picture :)

Friendly Sniper
29-05-2014, 22:42
Weird, maybe they thought you meant Amarica is a idiot I don't know

Ostap
29-05-2014, 23:30
American Idiot
Russian Idiot
Dutch Idiot
African Idiot
German Idiot
Australian Idiot
Marsian Idiot

Pick one ...

ok wich one of those is wrong and player that used it must be banned...?

aaaaa wait i forgot one

Jew iddiot ..
we'll bann them all ... (all the jews and those who say the bad word)

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 23:34 ----------

after all this time - people starting to ask ...about the meteor impact .. - was it a meteor ..?
or it was just the end of society like ours ... that grew so fucking fat and just blew it self up ...like america threatens whole world now ...

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 23:39 ----------

majority of us can not say what they think ... that is why facebook and sheeter is so popular
everyone has lost simple thing ... PRIVACY ...
JUST 7 years ago it was ok ...not to say or pass on things you do not want to ...

today - its almost a crime

S.a'n~d-y
29-05-2014, 23:40
So, in short, you're trying to say that if i'll use that nickname i'll get banned?
P.S: I don't want to get banned on the last day of playing sam classic.

Ostap
29-05-2014, 23:46
So, in short, you're trying to say that if i'll use that nickname i'll get banned?
P.S: I don't want to get banned on the last day of playing sam classic.

hmm i think i was not loud enough

NO
you wont be banned

all wanted to say is that it is wrong

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 23:48 ----------

if you will get banned - than there is a question of personal vendetta ...between you and some admin
you should always submit those incounters to the forum ..dont let it go ...

S.a'n~d-y
29-05-2014, 23:57
Ok thanks

Ostap
30-05-2014, 00:16
Ok thanks

Look ... just naming your self a dick ...or Mr obama .. -
does not make you a super duper popular dude ...

you'll have to work for that - like shaking hand with putin ...
or obama ..what ever ...

what i'm trying to say - is that you are on game forum
not exactly imgur or what ever ...being cool there ..somehow does not counts here...

---------- Post added 30-05-2014 at 00:26 ----------

Look ... just naming your self a dick ...or Mr obama .. -
does not make you a super duper popular dude ...

you'll have to work for that - like shaking hand with putin ...
or obama ..what ever ...

what i'm trying to say - is that you are on game forum
not exactly imgur or what ever ...being cool there ..somehow does not counts here...

Ok is ok ... so ok ...

S.a'n~d-y
30-05-2014, 01:57
I seriously have no intention of being popular or shaking hands with obama (all those things you said). I will change my nickname. Problem solved. Case closed

Friendly Sniper
30-05-2014, 03:19
Lots of people like me in FE and SE because I always say hi to them when they come and they like that so they talk and we have a good time just like ostap said :tup:

shooters_hero
30-05-2014, 13:32
I seriously have no intention of being popular or shaking hands with obama (all those things you said). I will change my nickname. Problem solved. Case closed

Do not change it if you don't feel like too, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your nick Sandman
American idiot is indeed an amazing album :tup:

S.a'n~d-y
30-05-2014, 15:58
Bro i can't take risks. If i get banned by any chance then i'll not be able to play sam, as it is obvious that gamespy will shut down

[Rocketers] Alex
30-05-2014, 20:23
Bro i can't take risks. If i get banned by any chance then i'll not be able to play sam, as it is obvious that gamespy will shut down

With the patched game - all the servers will be visible. Don't worry.
42amsterdam Master server - completely independent of gamespy.

shooters_hero
30-05-2014, 22:10

Don't worry dude, I'm superadmin here, if someone bans you for that then I'll take care of it :tup:

Evolta
02-06-2014, 11:46
@Ostap.. Did you drink a bit too much whisky :D?

@Hero & Sandman.. Really that album isn't good, for Green Day isn't good. (not my type of music, but saying it's just bad sounds more fun)

@Obama & Putin.. Go to the store and get yourselves some axe peace. Before it's too late :)

S.a'n~d-y
02-06-2014, 13:13
It is true that green day is not good now like it used to be before. I mostly listen and play their older stuffs on my guitar. :D :tup: