PDA

View Full Version : C.o.B Tag's - No Work

Friendly Sniper
15-05-2014, 00:24
I have tried and tried but can never get the COB tags to work I have tried all tags and NONE of them work. This is only seems tp be a problem on my computer I have seen others get it to work I need some help

Bloodnowsky
15-05-2014, 16:33
show pic how you are doing.

Evolta
16-05-2014, 12:16
Ye explain how you try to get the tag to "work"..
do you use name editor? http://files.seriouszone.com/download.php?fileid=329

shooters_hero
16-05-2014, 19:43
show pic how you are doing.

Exactly, are you alright, depressed, happy or angry because gamespy will shutdown? :P

S.a'n~d-y
16-05-2014, 20:14
Name editor app will certainly prove to be handy in this situation. You can copy and paste the tags (which jasper sent you), in the name editor and put that into use. You can download it from the link posted by Evolta.

Friendly Sniper
16-05-2014, 20:43
Tags wont "work". I mean they wont show up or just do a bunch of typos I don't know when jasper sent me the codes if he did 1 typo acsadently that's throws me off I am not sure or if its just me typing wrong

LOL hero no I am happy just a little confused

Bloodnowsky
16-05-2014, 22:19
again, show pic how does it look your "problem".

Jasper
16-05-2014, 23:50
Hmm Okay :) Helloo I'm sorry that I rarely am now on the forum and in the game - I am when I can be - WORK
As you can not copy the whole Tags first try to copy then paste the tag half and then copy the second half of the tag
and paste and then click SAVE (and most importantly you need to have off the game when you do that).

Example: fire up the program Name Edit select player profile, paste nickname (tag) you click SAVE, close the program.
Start the game Serious Sam, and select the profile of a player who wrote down the tag :)
If u have a problem yet be here and we will help :)
!! PS Best insert the screen as you perform these actions and what you do there agree - like write Bloody ''we will simply solve your problem''

Good Night :) Im tired ...

Friendly Sniper
17-05-2014, 00:42
I will post pic as soon as my MAIN computer is working again it has SSFE on it I am using laptop It comes back in 2 days

Jasper
26-05-2014, 00:44
And ..... so Snipe... u repair u can use the C.o.B tag ? :)

Friendly Sniper
26-05-2014, 01:20
Sam just sent me some new tags thank you sam I will try them out and see if they work tomorrow right now goodnight!